A Newsletter report is an email with an update of the latest posts found in Notified.
To create a new report go to REPORTS and Create new report.
- Report name - this is what the report is called in Notified.
- Under Chose content, pick which Search Profiles you want to receive updates on.
- Decide who will be recipient of the report, by adding them under Chose recipients. If you want to send the report to somebody who isn't a user on your account, simply click Add email address and type in the recipient/s.
- By clicking on Exclude social media, you will only get articles in your report.
- Show image, check this if you want to include images.
- Under Sort report by: Date/Reach, chose which order the news will be presented in. Date shows the news in chronological order, and Reach shows the news with the highest potential reach first.
- Decide how you want the report to be displayed by choosing the e-mail's Subject line and if you want to add a Logo.
- Lastly, decide which days and what time you want to receive the report.
When you're happy with these settings, click Create and start retrieving your reports!